A dress worthy of its name. Based on the design of the very first Boob nursing dress that we launched in 2001. Featuring a boat neck, ¾-length sleeves and elegant slit details, with our classic nursing solution to for easy breastfeeding access in seconds. Made of soft and supple interlock fabric that maintains its shape to fit comfortably before, during and after pregnancy. Also available as a mini-dress.
- Luxurious draping and soft, stretchy and lustrous interlock fabric
- Sustainable material: 81% LENZING ™ ECOVERO ™ viscose, 17% polyamide and 2% elastane
- Made in Portugal by Reistex
- Length from the shoulder: 41” (104 cm) in size M
- Machine wash cold (30°), delicate cycle; do not tumble dry
When you buy a garment from Boob, you buy a product that has been produced with care. Some of this you can see and feel for yourself, when you wear our clothes. What may be less obvious is the care we show for everything involved in the production; the people and the environment. To us, it’s a given. Individuals and companies alike, we all have the power to make choices that work either for or against a future. At Boob, we make clothes for the future. For further information, please view: https://www.boobdesign.com/about-boob-design/an-innovative-story