With a fuzzy pile on the outside, and a soft, brushed texture on the inside, this fleece sweater will keep you warm and cozy, yet feels light and airy. Oversized fit and high collar that can be worn folded up or down. And thanks to zippers in the raglan sleeves, you can easily breastfeed, without exposing yourself to cold and drafts. Fits right into both city life and activities in the great outdoors. And it gets better: It is made of a recycled wool where the fibers have been sorted by color so that no dyeing is needed, reducing the use of water, energy and chemicals.
- Warm and airy teddy fleece in wool mix with a soft, brushed inside
- Sustainable material: 63% recycled wool, 24% polyamide and 13% polyester
- Made in Portugal by KanosPanos
- Length from the shoulder: 73 cm (28 3/4″) in size M
- Machine wash wool cycle, then shape while wet and dry flat. Tip! Wool has self-cleaning properties, so air your sweater between uses and you will not have to wash it as often.
When you buy a garment from Boob, you buy a product that has been produced with care. Some of this you can see and feel for yourself, when you wear our clothes. What may be less obvious is the care we show for everything involved in the production; the people and the environment. To us, it’s a given. Individuals and companies alike, we all have the power to make choices that work either for or against a future. At Boob, we make clothes for the future.
For further information, please view: https://www.boobdesign.com/about-boob-design/an-innovative-story