A sore nipple and cracked skin balm, safe for use when breastfeeding
Our multi-tasking, 100% naturally-derived nipple balm brings instant relief to dry, chapped skin as well as helping to soothe and protect sore, chapped, breast-feeding nipples. Containing rosehip, meadowfoam and gold of pleasure oils, two of the richest sources of Omega-3, our balm not only helps soothe sore nipples but helps protect and repair skin that is chapped or dry on you and Baby. Safe to use when breastfeeding, you can apply this after every feed for relief from chapped nipples, just blot gently to remove any excess balm before the next feed. From dribble-rash and cradle-cap to eczema and chapped lips. This ultra-rich balm simply melts into the skin – you’ll wonder how you managed without it.
- Great for dry, chapped skin on you and Baby (and fab for cradle-cap too!).
- Apply to sore, breastfeeding nipples after every feed – blot gently to remove any excess balm
- 100% natural – great for eczema and dribble-rashes
How to use: Magic Balm really is a multi-tasking balm that you’ll wonder what you did without. To use, simply squeeze a tiny blob of Magic Balm on to your finger and apply whenever and wherever needed. Great to keep in your handbag to use on you and your Baby – you’ll feel a difference straight away. For external use only.
Did you know…
- Works a treat on Baby’s dry patches (as well as yours!) rub gently on to your little one’s cheeks, elbows or any other dry spots. Great for dribble rash and cradle cap too!
- Try rubbing a little on neglected elbows and dry cuticles to keep skin nourished, moisturised and healthy looking skin
- Perfect for dry feet or cracked heels in need of a little TLC. Rub a little on to the dry/cracked area, put your feet up and let our balm work its magic!
We source ingredients used in tried and tested remedies and traditions such as Tahitian Monoi, used for hundreds of years by the Polynesian people and Argan Oil, one of the rarest oils in the world and combine them with botanical extracts to create UK-made products with modern benefits. Love Boo treats, nurtures, soothes and makes even the most stressed-out skin feel soft, smooth, moisturised and special.
We make sure we use the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include any harsh ingredients in our products so when we say Hooray, we’ve banned the baddies we mean:
- No Parabens
- No Petrochemicals
- No Sulphates
- No Synthetic colours
- No Triethanolamine (TEA)
- No Diethanolamine (DEA)
Even though our products are packed with kind ingredients, as with all baby toiletries we recommend you do a small patch test first. Ooh, and it goes without saying we don’t believe in testing on our furry friends.