Our merino wool nursing top is the perfect undergarment for winter sports, and just as comfortable for everyday use. Designed with our classic nursing access, you can easily breastfeed without having to expose yourself to cold and drafts. Features extra-long cuffs with thumb holes. Made of luxuriously soft merino wool – nature’s own, superb functional material that warms while it breathes and wicks moisture away.
- Stretchy and soft knitwear made of merino wool
- Sustainable materials: 95% organic wool (mulesing-free) and 5% elastane
- GOTS-certified by Ecocert Greenlife, License No. 177019
- Made in Lithuania by LTP
- Length from the shoulder: 67 cm (26 1/3”) in size M
- Machine wash in a wash bag on the wool cycle. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry. Hot tip: Because wool has self-cleaning properties, you can air your top between uses so you do not have to wash it as often.
When you buy a garment from Boob, you buy a product that has been produced with care. Some of this you can see and feel for yourself, when you wear our clothes. What may be less obvious is the care we show for everything involved in the production; the people and the environment. To us, it’s a given. Individuals and companies alike, we all have the power to make choices that work either for or against a future. At Boob, we make clothes for the future.
For further information, please view: https://www.boobdesign.com/about-boob-design/an-innovative-story